Two Unit Board Endorsed Course (BEC)
This course offers introductory training for working in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry. Students develop skills in working with operating system software, diagnostic testing, software packages and the development of web pages. Computer applications include Microsoft Office and Adobe software such as Photoshop.
This course is designed for students who wish to develop knowledge and skills to commence a career and be an effective employee in the information technology & digital media industry. Students who are assessed as competent in sufficient units of competency will be eligible for a full Certificate qualification; partial completion will lead to a Statement of Attainment.
Two units for one year only.
Further information is available on the Information, digital media and technology syllabus website.
- ICTICT203 – Operate application software packages
- ICTICT201 – Use computer operating systems and hardware
- ICTICT204 – Operate a digital media technology package
- ICTWEB303 – Produce digital images for the web
- ICTICT202 – Work and communicate effectively in an ICT environment
- ICTWEB201 – Use social media tools for collaboration and engagement.